I’m not sure if it’s harder to become a published author or to remain a published author. But I do know that I have immense respect for both realities, though I myself have not experience either one. With that gratitude in mind, I offer the following “Thank You” list to all Christian Fiction Writers:
- Thank you for the sacrifices you make so that we readers can enjoy the thrill of being taken on a worthwhile journey.
- Thank you for you respect for your audience, which is shown in the many ways that you labor to connect with us.
- Thank you for your humble and teachable spirit that motivates you to continue to study the art and craft of writing.
- Thank you that you seek to show God’s truths in your stories, because you know that His truth can make your story powerful and life-changing.
- Thank you that you believe so much in the value of Christian Fiction that you take time to encourage and mentor writers who are working to become published authors also.
There are no doubt many other reasons to say “Thank You” to your favorite published authors. Can you tell me what some of those reasons are? And after you post your reply here, would you take the time to send that author a note too?